Governor Baker has ordered the temporary closure of all physical workplaces and facilities for businesses that do not provide COVID-19 Essential Services.
Until noon May 4th, all road lessons are canceled (the RMV has canceled ALL license tests until May 4th as well. We will continue to update this page with the most current information). Our office and classroom will be closed during this time. As soon as we are able to reopen, we will do all we can to get everyone rescheduled as quickly as possible.
Please take care of each other by staying socially connected, and physically distant. Stay safe!
(September - June):
Monday - Friday: 12 - 6 pm
(July & August):
Monday - Friday: 10am - 4pm
POSTPONED March Evening Class (#246): March 16th-31st; Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 6-9pmPOSTPONED
POSTPONEDApril Accelerated Class (#247): Mon April 20th - Fri April 24th, 9am - 4pmPOSTPONED
New classes held monthly - CHECK BACK SOON!
REGISTER FOR $125
. . . . .
NEXT PARENT CLASS:*
POSTPONEDThursday March 25 at 6 pmPOSTPONED
* As of 10/01/17, Methuen Auto School requires that the Parent Class
be completed BEFORE on-road lessons are scheduled.
. . . . .
Methuen Auto School has served the Merrimack Valley since 1986, providing quality Driver Education to residents of Methuen and the surrounding communities. We are licensed by the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles to conduct classroom and on-road driver education, to include individual driving lessons and the Massachusetts Driver Education Certificate program. We are also approved to conduct the Driving Instructor Training Course (DITC), required for individuals wishing to become driver education instructors in Massachusetts.
License Sponsoring Service Available - How It Works:
After completion of required course, driving time, and parent meeting (if applicable), we order your Driver's Education Certificate.
If you'd like us to sponsor you on your road test, here's the procedure: • Fill out the Road Test Application - be sure to get parent signatures where applicable.
• Turn in the application, along withthe non-refundable fee ($90 - $115, depending on program enrollment)*, to your instructor or at our office.
• We schedule your road test and call you back with a date and time for your test.
• Included is 45 minutes to 1 hour of practice before the road test, to prepare you for success.
• We pick up students at home (if the student lives within 20 minutes of Methuen Auto School), as well as at METHUEN HS, LAWRENCE HS, CENTRAL CATHOLIC HS, GREATER LAWRENCE VOCATIONAL HS, and PRESENTATION OF MARY HS.
*$90 is the "student rate" for those who have completed our DE Certificate Program or purchased 6+ hours of driving lessons. For all others, the fee is $115.
For Best Results:
• We stress the importance of driving as soon and as often as possible, before and between on-road lessons. This will strengthen judgment and coordination in various driving situations. You want to arrive home safely and so do we.
Like us on Facebook for updates and future promotions!
OUR INSTRUCTORS HAVE DECADES OF DRIVER EDUCATION TEACHING EXPERIENCE!